Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So I Be MIA..

because i don't spend my life on the computa like most do. i got serious moves to make and pull thru and that takes up the 100% of my time. but every now and than i have moments where i can take a lil break and let you know whassup with me. the usual, grinding every chance i get. when i do go out and ball out im with my fam. gonna start up my video shit soon, got my connects in line. daddys still holding his bid down, we dont know how much longa its gonna be but most likely 2-3 more years. jus making sure hes good, and hes gonna have it all laid out for him so he can make his moves when he finally touches back down. gonna start school soon as well, im good, chilling, maintaining, getting what i needa get done. sleep is for the weak! where you at tho?

No comments: